Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I don't remember if I made any New Year's Resolutions. Or if I kept them. It seems kind of pointless to me. I tend to try to change things in my life throughout the year. Trying to change all the things that are wrong with me all at once is a wee bit overwhelming. However, this year I do have two or three resolutions.

Here they are:

1. I will wake up 30 minutes earlier so that I can have time to read my Bible and pray before I start my day. I want to make sure that God does not get my tired leftover self at night.

2. I lost 10 pounds last year, and 10 pounds the year before that, so it would be nice to lose 10 more pounds this year. This one is not so much a resolution about my weight, but is instead a resolution that I will continue working out daily and let the pounds fall as they may.

That's it.

No comments: