Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Morning Update (for real) 6.7.10

We had a great day at The Crossroads yesterday. Sunday is always the highlight of my week. I enjoy seeing friends, and visiting for a few brief minutes in amongst the chaos of setting up.

We added an electric guitar player to the band this weekend. He did a super job. I'm looking forward to seeing where this will take the band now. I'm excited about the things we can do with a fuller band.

Shawn started a new sermon series, "Family". I am excited about how God is going to use this series to bring change and direction to the families at The Crossroads. I am anxious to see what he has planned for the next few weeks.

After the services, we headed out to a local walking trail and picked up litter and had a family picnic. I had a great time hanging out with several of the families from The Crossroads. It was fun to lay on my blanket and make pictures in the clouds with some of the kids. It's been a long time since I just stopped and watched the clouds float by.

No comments: