Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flair addiction

I have to go to work tomorrow so I'm doing the blog thing a day ahead of time for those of you who harass me to hurry up and update every day.

I truly must confess my newest addiction/obsession. I love flair on facebook! I spend way too much time checking to see if anybody has sent me flair and way too much time checking out flair to send to other people. It's so much fun to see what people think about you and how well they know you and your interests by seeing the flair they send.

Today was a good flair day. I received tons of flair from my friends. I do understand that how much flair I receive on any given day is not a true gauge of how much I am loved. But it sure makes me feel special. One friend sent me like 10 flairs - does that make us best friends?

Okay - bored with my rambling and ready for the point yet? Today a friend sent me this awesome flair that said, "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, 'Oh, crap, she's up'!" I love that idea that I can strive to be that type of woman who works hard to be a formidable enemy to our Great Enemy. It makes me feel like shouting a battle cry or something. How cool is that!

Pray for my success tomorrow - my first day on the new job. I'm pretty stinkin' nervous.

No comments: