Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Journey Group

I love it when dreams come true.

Tonight we launched our second family journey group in Anna. We planted The Crossroads with a very clear notion of it being based out of small group ministry. We planned to have small group in our home to begin and then to launch into other homes as soon as services began. Then there was a tiny glitch. Our home did not sell, and we did not live in Anna.

We have waited much longer than we had anticipated before launching journey groups. However, this week I have seen that God has perfect timing. I am seeing families connect and catch the vision for The Crossroads. I see them seeking to support each other and sacrifice to help other families they know that have great need. I see very unique and different people bonding and loving each other.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

God is amazing.

No comments: