Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here am I.

Isaiah 6 is one of my favorite passages in the Bible. God is looking for someone who is willing to go and speak on his behalf. Isaiah says "here am I. Send me". In recent months, I find myself repeating this phrase in my head.

I am excited to have the opportunity to spend the weekend at a missions conference. I am hoping that God will clear up how He wants me to serve Him vocationally.

My biggest challenge had been learning to be available every day. I am struggling to learn that the next "mission trip" begins every morning when my feet hit the floor. I am looking forward (scared too) to seeing where the adventure takes me as I pray continually, "Here am I. Send me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its one of my favorite verses.... I said it 10 years ago, and here I am, still on the mission field. Its a powerful thing to say :) Much love!!!