Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

And to all a good night

It's incredibly late, but I know that tomorrow night will be even later after Bible Study is over, so I'll keep this one short.

Pray for our Easter Egg Drop. We have 10,000 eggs with plans to drop them from a hot air balloon at the city park in Anna. We will also do a very short service. That's this Sunday, April 5, at 5:00. This is a big event, and I am nervous about having all the details planned out. We are learning about event planning kind of as we go in the church planting stuff. I would say that we have an awesome team and so far, most of our events have turned out really well. We are hoping to continually plan events that reach our community and draw them closer to each other and to God.

It's a crazy time for a pastor's family. Easter and Christmas are the two big times of the year. Pray for Shawn's health, his rest, and his stress level. Pray that he will be able to clearly hear God and will be able to lead us all with vision and excitement. Continually pray for God to guard our family....our time with each other and our relationships with our children. We need great wisdom in balancing ministry and family.

I appreciate so much those of you who read every day. I know that some of you read primarily for the funny posts (which seem lacking lately.....could use some inspiration), while others of you read to primarily keep up with our ministry. This blog is crazily random at times, but many of you have stuck with me. But what I appreciate most is your feedback about what God says to you through the blogs. Lots of you send me emails and phone calls. Thank you. Knowing that you are praying for me and my family on our big adventure is humbling, exciting, amazing, and touching. Keep lifting us up.

And to all a good night.

LaRissa

No comments: