Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a Quickie!

I wanted to give a shout out to all of you who emailed, called, and texted me today with encouragement about "meet the teacher" night. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers more than you will ever know. For the first time ever, I wasn't even very nervous at all. My room came together smoothly and I had 10 minutes to spare! (That's really incredible) I enjoyed meeting the parents and students and am excited about a new year. I have a lot left to do to be ready for Monday morning - I left work about 9:30 and will go back in the morning just as early as I can drag myself out of bed. So ya'll pray for rest and energy!

Also - God did some really cool stuff today that I won't share online because other people were involved. On the way home, I was overwhelmed with how I have seen God at work lately. Wow! I am so humbled that the God of the universe lets me be a part of some his stuff. That's pretty cool to the kid that always got picked last in P.E.!

No comments: