Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What a day!

Wow - what a day. It seemed like I didn't ever have a second to catch my breath. I hit the ground running hard at school and didn't slow down. I had my hands full between teaching and discipline issue with some kids. My conference period was spent in a meeting where I found out that now we are being required to tutor two days per week after school to try to help the big kids pass the TAKS test. So longer hours for me. I don't mind doing my part, it's just that I'm already slammed with work. It's only a few months.

Between a Wal-mart run and cleaning for the house to show tomorrow, I am exhausted. I know that my energy level will pick up some next week as my body adjusts back to the school schedule. In the meantime....patience....I promise I'm not being purposefully grumpy :)

Do me a favor - pray for my brother-in-law Bryan. He lost his job this week. He and and my sister-in-law Lori have a daughter in college and a son who's a Junior in High School. It's tough to lose an incredible income with that age kids. They are willing to relocate if necessary and are seeking God pretty hard.

No comments: