Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Loved this song

Today was crazy. This morning I went to the kick-off of our ladies' journey group. My friend, Liz, did a superb job leading this Bible study. "Heart Friends" is an accountability study written by Shirley Moses. I am looking forward to getting to know the other women in the group in a deeper and more personal way.

After Bible Study, my teaching friend Marlena and I went down to a sale at a teacher store in Frisco. I spent a few dollars more than my budget for the trip. (Sorry Shawn) Then we crashed at her house all day working on teaching stuff. Can't believe I just have like 3 more weeks of summer before I have to go back to work. Talk about something that makes you feel depressed! I HAVE SO MUCH LEFT TO DO!

When I got home, I jumped right in to finishing up texturing the bathroom walls. They are finished, and I am proud of how they look. Tomorrow evening I may have some time to finish painting. While I was working, I was listening to my Air1 app on my phone. This is by far my favorite Christian radio station. Love the alternative, yet worshipful mix. I heard a new song that I really liked. "The Motions" by Matthew West. The song talks about wanting to live your life sold out for Christ. No more just going through the motions. That's pretty much where I am right now.

Just watched this video. How have I never heard this song? WOW!



AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!!!

No comments: