Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friends...a God thing

God really knew what he was doing when he made friends. And I am so thankful for all of mine. Thought I'd take a minute just to let you all know. To my friends who held me while I cried today, thanks.....To my friends who made me laugh later, thanks.....To my friends who said get over your negative attitude tonight, thanks.....To my friends who made me feel valuable, thanks....To my friends who are already planning how to help me through the next little bit while I go through some withdrawal, thanks... I love that God puts people together with different abilities, talents, and personalities and teaches us how to love each other so that we become better people in the long run. I am glad that God invented friends...especially on the hard days.....Thanks again for loving the good, the funny, the sweet, the rude, and the wrong stuff about me and thanks for letting me love all of you.

No comments: